Wednesday, February 15, 2006

baby Jackson

Hi this is Kimberly and Adam. We are trying to set up a blog to keep all of our family and friends updated on baby Jackson's progress. We have been in Houston for a couple of days now and things are going well. We went to the doctor on monday and they siad he weighs about 7lbs 5oz. I was 37wks pregnant on monday and they said the baby's head measured 41wks, I think he has Adam's Head. We are hanging out in our hotel room playing with the puppies waiting for me to go into labor. We are getting out of the hotel some every day and take the dogs on at least one walk a day. I am contracting but nothing like labor just practice. Well this is all I am going to post for now and see if it works. If it does I will post more later and even some pics of the hotel room and my gigantic belly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home