Saturday, April 01, 2006

No more ECMO!!!!! Lots of pictures

Ok these pictures are not in order. Obviously from the first pictures you can tell he is off ECMO!!! You can see the side of his head that we have never seen before. He is doing so good! All of his numbers are staying wonderful, and he is doing great!! Adam and I were allowed to change his diaper for the first time by ourselves. The other pictures are from around the surgery date. He found his thumb and was actually able to suck on his thumb. The pictures of us kissing Jackson are also right after surgery. The last is him looking at and loving his Ernie doll, he stares at it so intently. Well I guess that's all for now. Please continue to pray for us, I know it is the prayers that have gotten us this far. We are doing great today and are very happy.
Love
Adam and Kimberly






4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine & Sofia said...

Kimberly & Adam,

I am so happy to hear that Jackson is doing so well! Especially happy that he has come off ECMO. Yeah Jackson! My little Sofia could be here anyday now, I pray that she is as strong of fighter as Jackson is. You all are always in my prayers. God Bless!

Love, Catherine
(Mommy to Sofia LCDH, EDD 4-23-06)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa M. said...

These pictures are so beautiful.

I can see the one where his little skin looks like it is peeling. Our baby did that too, when he was so swollen from the ECMO.

I am so glad he trialed off, and that the surgery went well.

Oh congrats for that.

May the next days he show steady improvement.

We're praying and pulling for ya!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hi Kimberly, Adam & Jackson,
SUCH good news! I'm so happy to see little Jackson off the ECMO. He sure is a handsome fella!
Robin

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I understand every emotion that you are having right now; our son Drew is dealing with the same issues. Please know that Baby Jackson and your family are close to our hearts and in our thoughts.

Jana
Mommy to Baby Drew, LCDH, born 3/8/06

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home