Sunday, March 02, 2008

HE EATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So a couple of days ago Jackson ate about 70% of a Jack-in-the box egg roll. We were so excited. We tried not to get too excited, thinking it may have been a fluke, but he did it again tonight. He also ate about 1/3rd of a chicken strip tonight. I know this sounds like a very unhealthy start to eating, but at this point we will take what we can get. I actually teared up a little tonight thinking that we may one day not have to tube feed him. That's all for now.

Love

Kimberly Adam and Jackson

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought I would be so happy to see a kid eating an eggroll! Way to go Jackson!
Love y'all - Leslie

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Jackson!

Oh how I remember this day 2 years ago. Hitting refresh, refresh, refresh waiting for news and praying for good news.

My how far you've come! Have an eggroll for me!

8:57 AM  
Blogger The Goddess G said...

I'm hitting his b-day a little late...but Happy 2nd birthday Jackson!!! And WTG on the egg roll!!!
~Carole

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jack in the Box Eggrolls! And I am so happy to see him eating! What an accomplishment!

I cannot believe it's been two years! It seems like just yesterday some days.

He has come so far and happy belated birthday Jackson!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home