Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dr Appointment update

Hey everyone, Adam and I are doing well. We had a sonogram and a Dr. Appointment today. We really didn't learn anything new. Despite all the contractions I am not dilating, basically because of all the fluid. We had a Biophysical profile today and Jackson scored 8/8, so that's good he is still extremely active. My AFI (amniotic fluid index) was 32 which is growing but only by a little bit, they say they can take off fluid if I become too uncomfortable. When the doctor measured my tummy it measured 45wks even though I am only 38+wks, again because of all the fluid. Like I said earlier my cervix is not dilated and not "favorable" for an induction right now. So we are going to shoot for a March 7th induction. He said he could probably put a small hole in amniotic sac then and start pitocin (contraction) medicine then. So that's like 13 days from now so that's ok. Well I guess that's all the news for today. We tried to post pictures but this computer does not recognize my camera. I think if I download the program that came with the camera we will be able to post pics, so that's what we are working on. We move closer to the medical center and downtown on the 24th. I will post then and let everyone know about our new hotel room. Well I guess that's it for now. Adam and I love to hear from everyone, so post comments, call or e-mail or whatever. Thanks everyone
Love
Kimberly

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa M. said...

Hey kimberly,

I am new to your site. I found it through Jenn's, I just wanted to say hello.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home