Monday, March 17, 2008

Jackson's Birthday












Ok so as always my post is running late. Jackson is officially 2, we celebrated at little gym. I think everyone had a great time. I was amazed to see how daring all the little ones were on all the equipment. We were more then thrilled that Jen and Audrey made the long trip to celebrate with us. It is always fun to see our little miracles together. Even though we had the best cake and pizza ever Jackson did not eat anything. He has eaten a couple more egg rolls and actually ate 3 cherry tomatoes the other day, but other then that no more eating. After 2 years I am still amazed everyday at what he went through and how strong he is and how strong he has had to be. But mostly how he has come through it all basically healthy normal and happy. I think about everyone who has helped us on this journey, from medical professionals to friends, and even people we never met who simply prayed for us, and am forever thankful., and amazed at the lives Jackson has touched and vice versa. Well I guess that's all for now.



Love

Kimberly, Adam and Jackson



4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn M said...

aw, look at them!!!! LOVE the pics, loved the party, loved hanging out with y'all and your family.
I CAN. NOT. believe you live so close and yet so far; I want the kids to get together every week, ugh!

Hope the closing went well and you are settling in to the new house!
Talk soon,
Jenn

8:04 PM  
Blogger LaurenZiebart said...

Hi Kim!

Happy Birthday to Jackson! The pictures are so wonderful! I am so happy to see how far Jackson has come. He is getting bigger and stronger every time I see new pictures. I can't believe how long it has been since we've gotten together, but I really appreciate still reading updates and seeing how you all are doing. Thank you so much for the wishes on Avery's birthday as well. It truly means a lot to me that you remember us, and I hope you know that I always rememeber you guys too. It looks like Jackson had a great time celebrating! Lol, if you have any of that cake left over, I'd take some!

Love Lauren

10:04 AM  
Blogger The Goddess G said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!!
~Carole

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still check this blog?!!!

You've been tagged my friend, read the end of my latest post to get the details and then, DO IT!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home