Saturday, February 25, 2006

HI

Hi everyone just a quick note to say hi. No new news really. We moved to a hotel closer to the hospital, the room here is just as small and the bed is awful, but oh well these are the things we do for our kids. I had a bad day yesterday very emotional for some reason, but feel good today. We got to go to breakfast with some GREAT friends today. It was so great to see them and I can not begin to thank Jennifer and Heath for everything they are doing for us. I think we have decided that the dogs would be best back home so I think Adam is going to take them back some time soon. I met another mom expecting a CDH baby. Her name is Catherine, she is having her first baby and it will be a girl, she lives in San Antonio, please keep her in your thoughts as well. I think we fixed the whole photo thing today so I will try to post some pics tomorrow I am too tired tonight. Well I guess that's all for today. Bye bye everyone, thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home