Friday, December 05, 2008

Nothing to report










Hi everyone, there is really no news to speak of, but I am being harassed about how rarely I update. He was the cutest puppy dog in the world for Halloween. Then the other day he asked to put on his costume, so I let him, then he wanted to play hockey in it, It was hilarious. My little hockey playing puppy dog. Jackson is doing wonderful, it seems like he is eating constantly. He is a little parrot and repeats everything we say. He is not really gaining weight, but he is not losing either. He is potty training and doing quite well. We should be out of diapers soon. I guess the only news is that we are going to Disney Land for Christmas. So I know I don't post much but I will definitely post pictures once we are back and settled in again. For those of you that are wondering how my lap-band/weight loss is going. i have lost almost 60LBS. I am including a before and after picture.
Love
Kimberly, Adam and Jackson





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, what wonderful pictures. Thank you.
Love,
Grandma

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at you super hottie!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about Disney, Merry Christmas!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Can't believe how good Jackson is doing....he was so sick here @ TCH! I am so happy for y'all...wish I was going to Disneyland with y'all. Have fun, can't wait to see those pictures. Merry Christmas. Allyson J. (TCH)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Fer said...

Nice pictures!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home