Monday, March 05, 2007

Jackson turns 1 !!!!










Hi everyone no news today just some pictures of my amazing little man on his first birthday. He had a great day with his mommy and daddy, and had many birthday calls. There are no words to describe how I have felt today remembering the past year. We have come such a long way and met so many amazing people and friends along the way. So here's to Jackson on his first birthday. Thank you to everyone for this amazing year.
Love





Kimberly Adam and Jackson
















p.s. I am including the first picture taken of Jackson, just to see how far he has come.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess G said...

Jackson...Happy Birthday. Looks like you enjoyed the chocolate cake...as you should!!! You've come a long way baby! Best birthday wishes,
~Carole

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Kimberly, I guess that baby boy is just always gonna make his Grandma weep--crying with tears of joy--
Love,
Grandma

6:31 AM  
Blogger Catherine & Sofia said...

HAPPY HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY! I love the cake pictures! He is just too cute! I hope that you all had a wonderful day! We love you!

Love, Catherine and Sofia

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yall..it was GREAT seeing yall yesterday & finally meeting Jackson. He is SO handsome & I was happy to be a part of that day.
Robin

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home