Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Getting better everyday






Jackson continues to amaze me, he is such a strong little boy. He was really sore for a few days after we got home but is pretty much back to his old self. I put him on his tummy the other day to play and he started kicking his legs and moving his arms and reaching for toys. It looked like he was trying to swim on the floor. I really think he wanted to move toward the toys that were in front of him. I don't think it will be too much longer until he gets a little bit more mobile. I got him to eat about 6 bites of pears the other day. He was sitting in his favorite little chair playing when I sat down beside him and started eating. He looked at me a smacked his lips like he was copying my chewing so I jumped up got him some pears and fed him. After the first bite he opened his mouth for more. I got to eat like 5 more bites before he started screaming. I think he actually liked them. I was so excited I started crying. The weather has been beautifull here lately. It was so nice I decided we should hang out outside. We put a blanket outside and sat in the backyard and watched the puppy dogs play. I think Jackson really enjoyed it. There is not much else going on. We have a urology appointment and a pedi appointment this week. I will try to update after those. Thank you for reading.
Love
Kimberly Adam and Jackson

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl it is so good to see how good Jackson is doing. I am so proud for you. He is very handsome. I will have to bring my grandbaby over so they can play. Take care and if you ever need anything you know my number. Give Jackson a big kiss for me. Be good and spoil him rotten. Cya Kathy

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you tons for the update & pics. Such a special little boy. I'm going to have to come & visit--I really need some "Jackson sweets". Good luck at the docs . . . .
Love,
Grandma

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.
It would be nice to see you & Adam too.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so good....much happier than when I last saw him here at TCH---I miss all of you so much. Take care and give Jackson kisses from Houston....Allyson

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures to see Jackson doing so well. I keep the family in PA. updated so they can look at his pics. Everyone here thinks is just so sweet and cute. Good seeing him smiling and happy. Karen from PA>

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...Kimberly, he looks soooo sweet! I'm glad to hear he's doing so well after his 2nd repair. These kids are just amazing, aren't they?! We've had our hands full...Jax in/out of the hospital & dr's office since Aug. 14th...groin hernia repair & infected incision STILL. Then this weekend I had to have an emergency appendectimy! Can't lift/carry Jax for 3 weeks! Ugh! Have you read Jenn's blog....poor Millers! They've had their hands full even more so than us! I don't think any of us would make it through if we weren't all facing some kind of issues so we can relate! Take care and that boy looks soooo great!
Loved the pear story! That's a GREAT sign!
Love love
Sheri

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIRD repair

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home