Saturday, August 12, 2006

Amazing Baby









Jackson is doing great. He really seems to like being at home. He is already starting to catch up on some of his developmental delays. He holds his head up pretty much all on his own now. When we give him tummy time he lifts his head up looks around and just smiles ( pics included). He likes to be held sitting up in peoples laps, he likes to face out so he can see everything that is going on around him. When we hold him like this he is pushing up with his feet and putting weight on his legs. He also tries to push with his legs when he is on his tummy, he only pushes out though not up yet. When he is on his back if he has something to push against he will push off and scoot backwards. He rolled from his back to his stomach the other day. He has been going from his back to side for a while. We walked into his room one morning and he was sleeping on his tummy, I had put him to bed on his back!!!!!!!! He also likes to scoot in a circle around his crib. I am amazed at him everyday. He is going to take off soon, and I won't be able to catch up. HE is really starting to like applesauce and is really starting to learn what his mouth is for. All of his therapist have been very impressed by him.
We really miss our friends at Texas Children's. A special hello to all of you. Especially Jackie, Allyson, Emily, and Rosalind. By the way I lost of the info Rosalind gave me, if anyone from Texas Children's reads this please help me get all of Rosalind's info, again. Thank you all so much.
Thanks for reading
Love
Kimberly and Adam

P.S. I talked to baby Finn's mom today and he is doing great. He spent 9 days on ECMO. He came off on Sunday, and had his hernia repair on Tuesday. Please continue to pray for this family.
Jackson likes to pull everything off his face. I decided to take a picture of it one morning.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOOOO Cute!!! Give him a big kiss from his Jackie. Rosalind says HI. Love Jackie

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Jackson is soooooo CUTE!!! He has really blossomed at home, he looks like he is really doing well...oh, how we miss him at TCH! Y'all are doing a fabulous job...as we all knew you would! Take care and give Jackson LOTS of kisses....Allyson

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April, just showed me this web page. I am sending you a thank you note and a little something. I wondered why I have not heard about my boy. My email is duncanjazzie@yahoo.com. I miss you all, Love Rosalind

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed the pictures. I am sorry that PA. and Texas is so far apart I would love to help spoil Jackson. It is wonderful just seeing him look so normal. By the way I have been around so much RSV I can not help but stress for people with any sign of a cold stay away. Thaanks again for sharing. Karen from PA.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home