Friday, September 01, 2006

Life in the Burgess House






Hey everyone. Jackson is doing good there is really no news. He is starting to sit up better only with assistance though. He sits in his BUMBO (thanks Jackie) chair a lot and looks so cute, after he has been it for a while he starts to slump forward. He loves to pull our hair. Adam lets him pull his hair so he thinks he should get to pull everyone's hair, only it hurts really bad when he does it to me. The dogs still love him, and he loves them. I think he is going to be really smart. Adam sits him in his bouncy chair and "restrains" his hands in the lap belt part, so then he tries to get to his toys with his feet. I put a picture of him getting his toys with his toes. Work is going good and it is good to be back in a routine. We go to the cardiologist on September 6 and the urologist on September 11, I will update after those appointments. Jackson is off his Lasix, sodium and postassium, which makes our life a little easier. Well I guess that's about it for now.
Love
Kimberly Adam and Jackson

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Kimberly & Adam, thank you for the update & pictures. I check your site EVERY DAY hoping for news that Jackson is still doing well & new pictures of your little darling. I pray the dr. visits this week go wonderfully. Hope to see you soon,
Love,
Grandma

6:54 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Awe...sweet pictures!!! Love the one w/ Jackson & the pup. Looks like he has his own watch dog! I definitely can't wait to meet him!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home