Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hello















Hi everyone. I got a new computer so hopefully I will post more often. I was not posting because my old computer was so slow. Everything is pretty much status qo here. He is still not eating. He is really acting like a toddler pulling himself up in things cruising around the furniture, and getting into stuff he is not supposed to. I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only real medical news we have is that he has developed a small "mass" on the left (non ECMO) side of his neck. It is right above his clavicle at the base of his neck. It feels like it is filled with liquid. It is very squishy, not hard, it dose not appear to bother him. We took him to the pediatrician and he said it is "Concerning but not emergent". Our concern is that a vessel has gotten weak. He said the only way to know for sure what it is, is an MRI. His office has called Children's hospital Dallas to schedule an appointment, and so far children's has not responded. I will be sure to let everyone know what happens with that. That is really all the news for now.
Love
Kimberly Adam and Jackson





P.S. Keep an ear and eye out for Audrey's ad.














4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to read an update. Looks like I can finally post comments again. I've been trying for a while. I just want to say Happy Mother's Day! I'm thinking of you all.

Love Lauren

10:16 AM  
Blogger The Goddess G said...

Jackson is just so adorable. I love the pics. Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers for good news from the MRI.
~Carole

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, I almost forgot to leave you a thanks for the new pics. Can't seem to get enough of that baby boy.
Love,
Grandma

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI , I have enjoyed the pictures and updates. He has such a cute little smile. Things here in PA. are quiet. We are waiting for the pool to open and spend lazy days by the pool. Sorry to hear you can not make it to PA. but there will be other years. Hope you have a great summer. Love Karen from PA.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home