Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another CDH baby

Hi everyone. I found out today that a friend's dad's boss's child just had a CDH baby. Ok I know that that is hard to follow so we will just say a friend of a friend. I know nothing about this baby except that they are from the Dallas area and delivered in Houston. The baby is about 2 weeks old and on that very familiar (to some of us) roller coaster that these kids take us on. So please keep this baby and his family in your prayers.

MRI update
I sent a CD to Dr Olutoye in Houston, I got a call from his nurse manager Bella and she said the CD they received was empty. I was so angry. I am very concerned about this and want him to see it so I drive the hour the Children's then spend 20 dollars to overnight it and it ends up empty. I told all of this to the radiology people at Children's and they overnighted him a new copy. So hopefully we will hear from him soon.

Thanks
Love
Adam Kimberly and Jackson

1 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess G said...

Kimberly,
So sorry to hear about another CDH babe on this rollercoaster. Wishing them the best.

That is MADDENING about the CD being blank. Hopefully you will have some answers soon.
~Carole

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home