Sunday, May 27, 2007

MRI update











Hi everyone I know I said I would update right after the MRI, I just have not gotten a chance. Basically we still know nothing. The MRI showed that it is a lymph node, and it is compressing the top lobe of his lung. We did lab tests to see if there was an infection and all the blood work back negative. Our surgeon in Dallas is not worried, our pediatrician said that if the surgeons were not worried then neither was he. I was still worried so I picked up a disc of the MRI and sent it to DR Olutoye in Houston. I talked to him before I sent it and he said he would like to see it, it does not appear to be getting any bigger or smaller. Well I guess that is all for now.
Love
Kimberly Adam and Jackson
I have added some pictures. The one where he is "kissing" the alligator you can see the lump in his neck. We bought him a pool and he loves it so I had to put a picture of that, and then there is one where he is biting Adam's toe, I thought it was hillarious so I had to post that one too.

P.S. Jackson says happy birthday to Grandma!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Jackson. I had a Great Birthday. I got a new NintendoDS I'll let you play with if you promise not to chew on it :)
Love You Guys
See You Soon

Grandma

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home